SOURCE: IDRW.ORG TEAM
EON Space Labs, a rising star in the Indian startup ecosystem, has recently unveiled its latest innovation – the EON IR NAGA, a powerful Long-Wave Infrared (LWIR) thermal camera. This compact and lightweight camera boasts impressive features and specifications, making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
The EON IR NAGA is a powerful and versatile LWIR thermal camera that represents a significant leap forward in Indian-made thermal imaging technology. Its combination of high performance, compact design, and affordability makes it an attractive option for various users, from professionals to hobbyists. With its impressive features and potential applications, the EON IR NAGA is poised to make a major impact on the thermal imaging market.
Key Highlights of the EON IR NAGA:
- High Resolution: 640×480 resolution with a 12° horizontal field of view (HFOV) offers detailed thermal imaging.
- Long Focal Length: The 65mm focal length allows for capturing clear images of distant objects.
- Advanced Sensor: The 17 µm pixel pitch VOx microbolometer sensor ensures high sensitivity and accurate temperature measurement.
- Compact and Lightweight: The camera body measures just 50 x 50 x 130 mm and weighs less than 300 grams, making it highly portable and easy to use.
- Low Power Consumption: The EON IR NAGA consumes less than 500 mW of power, allowing for extended operation time.
- Rugged Design: The camera is built to withstand harsh environments with a temperature rating of -40°C to +80°C.
- Professional Grade Performance: The camera boasts a <50mK Noise Equivalent Differential Temperature (NEDT), ensuring high-quality images even in low-contrast environments.
- Long Detection Distance: The camera can detect a human measuring 1.80m x 0.50m from a distance of up to 1.5 km.
The EON IR NAGA can be used for various applications, including:
- Security and surveillance: Monitoring perimeters, detecting intruders, and identifying suspicious activity.
- Search and rescue: Locating lost individuals in challenging conditions.
- Predictive maintenance: Identifying potential equipment failures before they occur.
- Building inspection: Detecting hidden leaks, insulation problems, and other structural defects.
- Wildlife observation: Studying animals in their natural habitat without disturbing them.
The EON IR NAGA is available for purchase with the SKU: 2023D01-1IR. Interfaces and accessories are sold separately.
NOTE : Article cannot be reproduced without written permission of idrw.org in any form even for YouTube Videos to avoid Copy right strikes. Websites doing illegal reproductions will get DCMA and Legal Notices.