SOURCE: RAUNAK KUNDE / NEWS BEAT / IDRW.ORG
The Defence Research and Development Organisation’s (DRDO) Armament Research and Development Establishment (ARDE) has issued a tender for hardware integration and maintenance services. This project will be conducted under the supervision of Group officers and carried out within ARDE premises over 15 months.
The hardware integration and maintenance work is required to support the ongoing program for a large-calibre rocket system known as the ‘300mm LRGR’, likely referring to a Long Range Guided Rocket. The specific details of the project remain classified, but the tender provides some insights into the scope of the work:
- Rocket propulsion system
- Launcher Tube and Pod assembly
- Ground System Equipment (MBRL, LCR & RV)
- Hardware integration and maintenance tasks will be carried out as per requirements and under the supervision of Group officers.
- The work is expected to be completed within 15 months.
- The tender document outlines the specific details of the work, terms and conditions.
This project is crucial for developing a new and advanced MLRS for the Indian armed forces. The selected contractor will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth integration and maintenance of critical hardware components, contributing to the success of the project.
NOTE : Article cannot be reproduced without written permission of idrw.org in any form even for YouTube Videos to avoid Copy right strikes. Websites doing illegal reproductions will get DCMA and Legal Notices.